Friday, May 7, 2010

Swimming with Dad

Allie has been loving the hot weather. She loves to be outside in any weather, but when it is hot she loves to swim in her pool. I thought it was time for a replacement this year since we have had it since I was pregnant with Als. I would just fill up one half of the pool and stick my feet in when it was hot and I was pregnant for the early summer months. Little did we know when we bought it, that she would love it so much! Now Als and Geoff swim in it. It doesn't take very long for Allie to talk Geoff into swimming. They are like a dog and pony show. Allie loves when Geoff "swims laps" more like circles...it is fun to watch them. Dad is a great sport!!! On this day she was into dunking her head. We will have lots of pool time this summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment