Monday, November 2, 2009

Snow White

The other day when Allie woke up from her nap she wanted to go to Disneyland and go to the Princess breakfast (like we did in June). I was trying to explain to her that we needed a ticket and that it is very special to go. She was looking at me like....what do you mean mom...I want to go today! I wish we could go any day...that would be awesome. So I knew Disney Princesses on Ice was coming to Arco Arena, I just was not sure when. It was yesterday. We didn't have tickets for the show but thought we would try our luck when we got there. The seats weren't the best but we could see all of the Princesses and Allie loved it. She was not sure about the witches in the stories but loved seeing the princesses glide on the ice. It was a lot of fun. She especially liked seeing Snow White because Snow White was dressed up just like Allie :o) It was fun to see all of the little kids dressed up!

Sweet baby girl
Not so sure about taking more pics


Talking to Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment