Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Chugga...Chugga...Choo...Choo...

Our new session at Kindermusik has been all about trains and modes of transportation. Allie has been totally into singing "I've been working on the railroad"....and it is so cute to hear her. So it was perfect timing to go to the Railroad Museum in Old Sacramento. We have talked about going before but have never gone. Yesterday, we met cousin Kainoa, Grandma & Paka downtown for a visit at the museum. It was a rainy, blustery day here so a perfect place to be. I think everyone else with little ones thought so too! We finished off the day at The Old Spaghetti Factory and had lunch in the train car. The kids had a blast.
**I will post Allie singing once I get the whole thing. I have been catching her in the middle while she is on Skype with my parents. What would we do without technology????










No comments:

Post a Comment