Thursday, June 10, 2010

Orzalli Photo Shoot


I have had the pleasure of watching Taylor Orzalli grow from a freshman into a self-motivated and very driven young woman. It has been fun to teach her and learn about her family. She is an awesome student and a great person. A few years ago, her parents bought her a really fancy camera for Christmas and she has been taking pictures every since! She has offered to take pictures of Allie while she was building her portfolio and teaching herself about photography, but it never worked out where we could get together. Then when I was pregnant she offered to take some belly pictures...since that is not really my style I said how about when the baby is born? Of course, she wanted to. So when I had the baby she called and asked if I wanted her to come to our home or go to her studio. Studio? What do you mean? Yes, Taylor has her own business and studio. She has not even graduated from high school yet! She will walk next week and has a lot to be proud of. She came to our home since Paige was so new and we had fun. Here are some of my favorites of the many wonderful pictures she took a few weeks ago!










3 comments:

  1. These are really good Jen! It inspired me to ask one of my photography students about taking pictures of Addie. I love being able to get to know these kids individually and to help foster their passions and talents. Definitely one of the best parts of the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liss. I saw that you had one of your students take some pics. Very cute of Miss Addie. Can you believe she is going to be 1?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love the picture of "Paige Poo" in the little basket...sooo precious!

    ReplyDelete