Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Paige Kaitlyn




It really doesn't seem possible that the little 7 pound newborn we brought home 2 years ago is now a walking, talking, dancing, little person who knows exactly what she wants!

We are so blessed to have our sweet girl in our lives. Paige is full of energy and makes us all laugh. She takes gymnastics, tap, goes to Kindermusik and loves to swim. She is a trooper and just kinda goes with the flow. She talks in full sentences and amazes us with her vocabulary. She loves to count and sing songs. I love to hear her say her nightly prayer and someday need to get it on video...it is too cute!

We have been talking about her not nursing once she turns two, and for the last two days she has not nursed and just goes to sleep like a champ. Last night, Geoff asked me if I was going to cave if she started crying and I thought I might. But she didn't even ask.... It is just like she just knew that the "milk was all gone". It is a little bittersweet...my babe it really growing up. I had to do it now....I have been saying "when she is 18 months, no 20 months", well 24 months was the final cut!  I sure did not want to be nursing a 4 year old on the cover of Time Magazine ;o)

We look forward to the next year. Can't wait to see how much Paige will grow and change. I know she will continue to amaze us and make us proud to be her parents. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. We love you Miss Paige Kaitlyn!!!








Happy Birthday Sweet Paigee Girl

**Photos taken by my friend Fiona Broward at www.mysweetlifephotography.com**

No comments:

Post a Comment