Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Bo the Elf on the Shelf has arrived!!



The long wait from Thanksgiving night until Sunday was a long time for Allison to wait. In the Elf on the Shelf book it says Bo (our Elf)  will arrive sometimes after Thanksgiving, so she waited every night and made a picture of Bo, for him to take with him when he finally made his debut! It is crazy how magical this little Elf is, and the excitement he brings to our home. Paige is into it too, but not as much as Als. She loves seeing him and smiles and talks to him!!



Now that Allie is reading and writing like a crazy little woman, she is leaving notes for Bo to take with him. I love seeing the phonetic spelling and you will see in the pictures she hole punches them so Bo can carry them easier....so funny! I will translate what she wrote under each note. I am sure I will have many more Bo stories since it is not even December yet!!  

 Translation: Bo, I have been good this year I hope you love my letter


 Translation: Bo comes at carol time, when we sing carols

Translation: I love your note for me Bo, Love Allison

 Bo left the girls a note, and he said he might not be able to write every night ;o) but loves the letters!


 Translation: Bo I can't wait for Christmas to come here

Translation: Ha, ha, ha your on the sleigh of bulbs
Translation: I miss Santa when will he come here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment