Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Concord Cousins

My "California cousins" as we always called them growing up, all live down in the Bay Area, but we meet in Concord so I guess they are the Concord cousins. It is crazy that my girls are now part of the "California cousins" and yes Cindy, now that I have lived in California long enough I finally say "soda instead of "pop".  This was always a running joke growing up. Oregonians say "pop" and Californians say "soda". 

We finally made it to a Sunday dinner at my Uncle Dick and Aunt Jeannine's! We live close, but don't make it as often as we would like. Here are just a few of the cousins. They loved picking oranges and having a "Farmer's Market with no adults allowed" in my Uncle's garden. I will get more pics next time around!! My cousin Seth and his wife have 3 girls that were there, and my cousin Dustin has a baby girl who was there too, just not in pics! Next time I will do better :o)

Allie & Savannah
 Allie and Jordan

 Paige, Jordan, Rikki, Savannah & Als

Hard work there is one with Emmie in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment