Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nordies

The other day I needed to run to Nordstrom for a few things and don't usually drag the girls along, but they wanted to go to the mall and ride the carousel  So after picking Allie up from school we ventured off to the mall and had a great time. We rode the carousel, had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe, and had fun trying on shoes!





 Nordstrom Cafe was one of my Grandma Rosie's favorite places to have lunch! She always wanted us to get extra Crostini bread. She would hold on to your arm when ordering and say "remember to ask for crostini". So we always have some "Grandma Rosie bread" when were are at Nordstrom for lunch!!


 I was picking up a shoe that needed repaired and the girls saw all of the "fancy" shoes on the rack and were drooling. While waiting Allie said "Mom my foot is really itchy," I didn't think too much of it, but said "Ok take your shoe off and scratch it"and when I turned around she had on these red heels. 

 

Oh silly girl, just tell me you want to try on the crazy shoes. Guess you never can start them too young ;o) Once they had the green light to try shoes on, they had a blast. It was fun to watch them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment