Friday, April 26, 2013

Grammy Rosie

On the 7th it was my Grandma Rosie's birthday! I know she was celebrating up in heaven. Since we don't live in the same town she is buried, we are going to make is a yearly tradition to buy flowers and plant them on her birthday! She LOVED all flowers. She spent hours and days planting them, tending to them, and picking off the dead ones (daily) and they just brought tons of joy to her life. So we will celebrate her every year with flowers!




This is an old picture of us, but I look at it every morning on my dresser. It is not cropped, centered and is a random shot of us wedding dress shopping, but it is a great picture when my grandma was healthy and full of life. I still want to pick up the phone and tell her all about what is going on, she would love hearing all about the girls, but I know she is watching over all of us from heaven!! We love and miss Grandma Rosie lots and lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment