Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fishing with Dad

Geoff has been at home taking care of the girls and me, while I am recovering from my tonsillectomy. We did not think I would really be "down" for the week to 10 days that everyone has told us about. Of course I thought Hey I did great with the c-sections, so how hard can a tonsillectomy really be? Boy was I wrong...it has been pretty brutal. For the last 8 days, I have been living on little bits of soft foods, but mostly jello, water and shaved ice. This is day 8 and I am working some other foods into my diet, but eating is a chore, and not fun, so I will keep trying! Each day is a little better and I will recover eventually. I have decided I will never be an anorexic, or a pill popper...I just feel plain crappy. But I know this is short lived, so I will suck it up and deal with it!! While Geoff has been running Daddy daycare, they have had a few fishing outings. Geoff and Grandma Ganne took Paige the first time to check out the fishing hole, and she caught a fish, so of course it was awesome. So then he took Allison and Paka the next morning (Paige slept in with me) and she  caught 4 fish! I think this also might be a new favorite outing.








 This one is from Geoff's phone so it is not so great...will get some good ones of Paigee next trip!
This has been the recovery life saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment