Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Snapshots


Every once in a while you just need to stop and make a wish......



I never had a sister so I didn't sleep on a trundle bed, but I always would sneak in my brothers bed once in a while. That was after we stuffed my bed to make it look like I was in there (I even remember my brother's Darth Vader figurine case made a great "head" on the pillow)...oh we were so sneaky! Or prank calling our neighbor from my parents room on our BLUE rotary phone...and watching him answer from my parents bedroom window. We thought we were so cool....and we were :-) So back on track after the little trip down memory lane.....The girls are totally excited about sleeping together in the same room. Paige does awesome in her toddler bed, so this might be something we do more regularly over Christmas break! We shall see....



The Widmer Fam hosted their first annual Chili night and of course Liss had tons of great crafts for the kiddos. Might make this an annual event....right Liss?!? Fun times!


Geoff and I finished our Co-Ed softball season undefeated! We were the D League champs for the 2nd year in a row! The girls and Grandma and Paka were troopers cheering us on at our games!!


No comments:

Post a Comment