Tuesday, February 4, 2014

PJ & Pancake Day


Paige finally got to experience her very own PJ & Pancake Day. It is a big deal around here when Allie has her PJ & Pancake days, but today was Paigee girls turn to have her very own day at her school. I got to work in the classroom and was designated the pancake cooker :o) Paige thought it was pretty cool and so did I. I love, love, love working in the classroom. It was fun to see Paige interact with her friends and follow directions. She is a good little student! Paige got to be the Weather Watcher while I was there and this is also a huge deal in our house! She loved looking out the door and telling the class what type of day it was and that they would need a coat! We had a great time at PJ & Pancake Day and once agin I am reminded of how very blessed we are to have both girls start their school careers at such a wonderful place!









No comments:

Post a Comment