Sunday, November 23, 2014

Early Santa Visit

We were in Davis a few weeks ago, and Allison saw a flyer posted for a visit with Santa. I kinda forgot about it, but of course she remembered. It was a fun little set up at The Davis Marketplace. Santa was there. They had fairies that did face painting and balloons. They also had Thanksgiving crafts and cute pillow for the kids to make. It was all free and it was a great little event. We will watch for it next year for sure!

Funny little side note. We have Santa pictures that we put up every year, and a few years ago Allison informed us that all the Santa's were not the same....hmmm....smart little cookie :o) So of course we told her that it would be way too much work for the REAL Santa to be at all of the places, so he has helpers that report to him. She thought that totally made sense and that was the end of it. So while we were on our way to dinner last night she said, "Mom I know the Santa today was a helper Santa" I said "Oh really how?" She said, "Wellllll...he had a black earring and his arms were hairy". I guess I can't argue....Oh I wish I could be in her brain for one day! Paige agreed and thought the REAL Santa does not wear black earrings!












No comments:

Post a Comment