Friday, August 14, 2009

A girl with an Imagination

Right now, I am sitting outside listening to Allie play in her sandbox. At the moment, she is catching a big fish and the big waves are splashing....I swear I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. She loves to play (and I love to listen to her). Yesterday she was playing with her babies and critters, in her critter house and had a great conversation with them. She was singing to them, told them all goodnight and "tucked them nice and cozy" (tucked them into bed) for nap time. She is too funny. She has really been into wearing Geoff's safety glasses for some reason. Geoff and I were doing something and she wanted them, so she climbed up on the chair and got them off the table herself! She also likes to pretend she is a teacher in them. I guess teachers wear glasses....she says "Mine teacher Allison and I will show you the rules". Oh Allie and her imagination! Last night she found her little backpack with a sun hat in it. She put it on and said "in case you don't know I am going on vacation". She had her "rain" hat (really a sun hat) and her backpack and was ready to roll. She didn't know where she was going just on vacation! That's my girl!! I love this stage she is in right now. Too fun!

Happy girl in her work glasses
Or teacher glasses
Going on vacation
Making sure she has all her stuff
Dancing in her new kicks from Uncle Jos
These are "mines" from Uncle Jos
She loves her new shoes!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen,
    Too cute! This was so fun to read and see pics. You've done well!
    Liss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liss! You have lots of fun times ahead! Every stage has been great so far! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete