Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary

About this time eight years ago, Geoff and I were getting ready to walk down the aisle on our wedding day. We had a great wedding and have had a lot of wonderful times the past 8 years...and look forward to many more. Allie and I are two very lucky girls...I have the best husband and she has the best daddy. Today when we got off the plane Allie was so excited to see Geoff (he flew home on Sunday). She gave him a big kiss and said that was his anniversary kiss. She is too cute. Many more fun years ahead.




3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary you two! That is awesome! Great pictures from the weddings too...looks like you guys had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to wish you guys happy anniversary too! Looks like good times in Oregon! I'm here now and will call ya when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenn & Liss. We had a great time at the weddings and visiting in Oregon. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete