Friday, April 16, 2010

35 1/2 Weeks and Counting

I haven't posted any pregnancy pics for a while so while my mom was in town for the "sprinkle" she took a few pics! I can't believe I am posting these....boy how things change from 10 weeks ago. I am almost 36 weeks right now but the pics were at 34 1/2 weeks. I am still feeling good and things are going well. I think the little one is getting a little more cramped but is still pretty active. We listen to Baby Sister on the doppler every other night or so, so that is fun for Allie to hear her sister's "heart beep". We are excited to meet our new little one...it doesn't seem possible that she will be here in 4 weeks. We scheduled the C-Section at our last appointment so that was a little weird but very exciting!! If she decides to come on her own before the scheduled C-Section, we will have a plan B. I will go back next week and see how things are progressing.



1 comment:

  1. What a cute maternity shirt Jen! You're belly is so cute! Less than one month left now...how crazy! Enjoy your baby bump this last month, you'll miss that feeling soon enough. Love ya, talk to you soon.
    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete