Monday, April 26, 2010

37 Weeks and waiting....

I think we are all ready for our new baby girl to arrive! We have been preparing and getting things in order for quite some time but now I think we are totally ready. I forget how tiny the newborn clothes are....can't wait to see her in all of them!! As we are folding and putting things away it brings back lots of memories from when we were waiting to meet Allison Grace. It is hard to believe that was almost 3 years ago! Grandma Ganne got the Hulbert Family Bassinet ready, and it looks awesome. It is hard to believe that it is almost 70 years old! Uncle Jerry was the first baby in it, and lots of babies have been it since that day! I am still feeling pretty good. I just slip in a few more naps with Allie these days but I guess I am just banking time for the sleepless nights that are right around the corner!



The Nursery is ready for the Little Princess

Allie's Big Girl Room


Growing Mama!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the girls rooms Jen! The bassinet looks awsome! You look great too...full on belly there:0) I love prego pics!! Keep on fitting in those naps with Al's while you can:0) Love ya, talk soon.
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen. I think we are pretty much ready. Hope all is going well. We will have to try to Skype again soon. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete