Friday, July 23, 2010

Paigee Pooh

Paige Hulbert does not get as much alone "time" on the blog since her big sis is doing lots of things. But that does not mean we love her any less. I am trying to make a conscious effort to take pictures of her and sometimes I just don't do it! If I start to slack...please let me know...it is not on purpose....we love Paigee Pooh very much.



She had her 2 month check-up and is doing awesome. She weighs 11 pounds and 7 ounces, is 23 inches long and performed for Dr. Otani. She loves to "talk" and makes lots of awesome noises. She fake coughs to get our attention, bats her eyes and smiles lots. I love this stage....wish she could stay this little for longer. She has been sleeping through the nights for a while now and I hope it will continue. We have the same night time routine we did with Allie (and still do) and it is working well. Tubby-time, listen to a little music while getting jammies on, read a story, nurse and off to bed. She sleeps in the co-sleeper right next to us and does awesome all night. We love our girl and are lucky to have her!!




2 comments:

  1. Love your new blog layout Jen, but most of all I love these pics of baby Paige! She's just beautiful! We hope you had a great flight with the girls in tote and we'll have to sneak another get together before school starts!
    Liss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liss...she is a keeper! Give me a ring when you are back in town and we can get together! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete