Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pa the Great

It is a lot of fun to go to Oregon to hang out with Pa. My dad has tons of energy and is full of foolishness. This is why Allie loves playing with Pa. She never stops playing when we are in the 'poose! One day after my dad had worked 14 hours he came in the house looking for his girls to dance. He popped in a CD and Allie, Pa and Paige all busted a move. Allie loved it and was saying "now dip me Pa". I wish I had it on video.

My parents have the best blueberries and Allie loves to pick them. Once night Allie, Uncle Jim and Pa picked blueberries for a blueberry pie. Allie ate as she went (as she always does) but they had quite a lot of blueberries and made a pie the next morning. She was making it for Grandma Rosie so it was fun to take her a piece when it was finished. She is not really a blueberry fan, but since Allie made it she was a good sport and had a piece (with ice cream of course).
Pa playing football with Allie, Xavier and Gracie. Then he was being silly and had all of them making funny faces. It was Gracie's 2nd Birthday so we had a little "mini" party at Grandma and Grandpa's since we were going to fly home on Sunday and miss her actual birthday party.

I have NEVER met a kid that did not like my dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment