Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Our Sweet Girls

The girls love each other very much. Allie loves to talk to Pooter Coots (one of our nicknames for Paige) and "watch" her for me. Every morning when we wake up Allie says "Mom I will watch Paigee while you go potty" so she lays on the bed and talks to her. It is really cute. It is funny to listen to the stuff Allie says to Paige she is always so sweet and gentle with her. I hope it stays this way! I will pull out the blog and remind them when they are teens!! Here are a few shots of the girls together!

Hanging out in our bed
Allie "watching" Paige
The girls chatting on the bedOur little Fashionista in my boots
Geoff's great idea...nice!

1 comment:

  1. You are blessed Mama! Love the picture of Geoff and the flying trapeze baby!

    ReplyDelete