Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dustin & Brook's Wedding


This weekend my family was in town for my cousin Dustin's wedding. We had not me Brook yet, but she seems like a great addition to the family!! We had a great time at the wedding. For the entire week, Allie has been excited to dress up and dance at the wedding. She loved playing with her cousins and danced her little feet off. Geoff, Paige and I also danced and Paige loved it too! I don't know if it was the loud music or the base or what but she smiled, and shook her little body the entire time! At one point Allie said "Hey mom, do you mind if I dance with a different mom?" and I said "that is fine if I know her, like who?" and she said "How about the mom in the pink dress". She was a darling girl in a really short, fancy pink dress. I guess Allie was ready to trade in this old model on the dance floor ;o) Allie didn't dance with her, since we did not know her but she sure liked her dress and high shoes! We had a great time and look forward to the next family wedding!!


Pa & Als ready to rock and roll
Cousins Allie & Savannah
Paige, Pa, Cousin Cindy & Cousin Rikki
Allie & her handsome prince
Paige, Jen & Grandma Rhonda
Uncle Joseph & Uncle Jo-Jo
The fam minus Allie...she was dancin'
Mom, Aunt Carol & Uncle Wayne
Jo-Jo
Cousins Dancing...Allie, Savannah & Maren
Great Grandpa Ron & Paige
My Brother Jos & Cousin Cindy
Cousin Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment