Thursday, April 7, 2011

Curious George


The other day when we were shopping Geoff saw a cute Curious George shirt for Allie and she totally loved it. Today she wanted to wear it to school and it was a total hit! This was the conversation at school about the shirt....Mrs. B. was the greeter and said, "I love your Curious George shirt, it starts with a C". Allie smiles and says "yes, Dad bought this shirt for me." She was very proud. Then she walked into the welcome room and Mrs. S. said "I love the Curious George shirt" and Allie said "Oh thanks, my dad bought this for me at Old Navy." She was very proud of her shirt that her dad bought! It was too cute. What am I chopped liver?.....I buy all your clothes Little Missy! I guess there is truly something magical about dads and their girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment