Thursday, August 4, 2011

Got Lemonade?

Last month our friend Addie had an Ice Cream Party and had this stand at her party. With two girls of my own, I see lots of lemonade sales in our lifetime so we had to have one! Of course, Costco was sold out of them, but when I called back to get the item number, so I could call every Costco in the US to get one (not really but Geoff's thinks so...and yes, he is right...I am a little crazy sometimes) the girl said we have one left in stock. I went and picked it up and the girls love it. It is great because the other side of the sign is a chalkboard so you can make it any kind of stand you want! Today Allie and Paige were having a lemonade sale, but it has also been a grocery store and library (so far). We will have lots of fun days with our little lemonade stand!!




No comments:

Post a Comment