Sunday, November 20, 2011

Random Hulbert Girls

Our house is a non-stop whirl wind of craziness. With Allie's imagination and Paige being on the move, you never know what you might have going on at any given time. After nap time, the day I brought home the Yo Gabba Gabba tickets Allie wanted to be a robot. Geoff and Als got out the foil and went to work on her costume.....soon enough, there was a robot in the house. Paige and Jack were not sure what to think. Allie asked me to make buttons on her. Not even thinking "robot" buttons I went to town and made awesome buttons. However, Geoff was not impressed with my "snowman" buttons. We had a good laugh and Geoff quickly swapped out my "snowman" buttons for "robot" ones!





A few nights later, we were riding pink ponies and giddy-upin' all over the place. We got these great stick ponies and cowgirl hats at our neighbor Will's (Wheel Paige call him) birthday, so Paige got out the boots to complete the look. It was pretty funny...she did it all on her own! Allie rode of into the sunset in her Tinkerbell nightgown.







The last randomness of the week was when I asked Allie if she wanted to do an exercise video with me. Allie said "Sure mom, but hold on I need something" and she came back with a headband on. I knew I wasn't going to make it to the gym, and the weather was kinda gloomy so going for a walk was out, so I busted out Jillian Michales 30 Day Shred DVD and we rocked it! Allie even got little weights and did the whole video with me. Of course Paige wanted weights too, so she got to "lift" the remote controls. It was fun and we burned a few calories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment