Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful

We are thankful to have good health, a great family and good friends. We had a nice week off of work and spent our Thanksgiving Break in Oregon with my family. I am sad that I did not take any pictures....I can't believe it! Shame on me. It rained most of the time we were there, so a few days the girls spent the day in their jammies and played inside with play do, colored, made about 5o hand turkeys....I am not kidding, and danced to Brooks and Dunn's Play Something Country. Paige and Allie both howl and love to dance to that song. They also danced to Justin Beiber's Baby....of course! It is fun to watch them dance, especially with Pa and Grandma. I thought for sure I would take pictures on Thanksgiving with all of the fam, but with a full house and with two little ones to keep track of, the camera got left in the case on top of the desk. I hope I don't do this again!! Although there are no pictures we had a good time. The girls had fun playing with Pa and Grandma and all the cousins. We got to see most of our family and spend time with them. It was weird having the first Thanksgiving without Grandma Rosie (this is the second one she has missed but we were not in Oregon last year). It was a great day but just different without Gram. We also welcomed another baby girl cousin to the fam on Friday. She was born healthy and is a cute little peanut. We are so happy Baby Eliana is here and we can't wait to see her. We are blessed with a great family and look forward to all of the Christmas festivities!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment