Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paige Kaitlyn's Broken Finger

Our little Paigee girl is almost 20 months. I can not believe how much she has grown and changed since she was born. I sometimes wish we could just stop time....



She is a feisty little one and knows what she wants. She loves her big sister and tries to do everything "Alla" does. She talks up a storm and loves to stay busy. I mentioned a while ago in a post that she broke her little finger and never posted about it. She had her all clear check up the other day and her finger is back to normal. When my parents flew into town right before Christmas we were all excited to go get them at the airport. Allie was holding the heavy, self-closing (slamming) door and thought Paige was through the door. Well she was not, and I was too far from her to stop the door from slamming. It was awful. Paige was hysterical, I thought for sure her pinky finger was going to be laying on the floor when I opened the door and Allison felt horrible. I was in a panic and of course, I did what every great mother does, and yelled at Allie. Which it clearly was an accident and not her fault. I then had to console Allie too. Poor girls...it was not a good way to start the day! Once we got straightened out and got my parents from the airport, we took her to Kaiser and it was broken.



The first couple of days she would say "finger owie" or "finger hurts" but after that she did not complain too much. I am sure this is our first of many injuries but our little PK is a trooper. We are all healed and have a fully functioning pinkey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment