Monday, January 2, 2012

Whatever your ❤ Desires

I really can't believe it is already 2012! Seems crazy how fast the time files by these days. We had a nice New Year's Day dinner at Rob and Georgeanne's and Allie baked a special heart shaped cake. When she was making the cake she wanted to lick the batter off the mixer and I said "whatever your heart desires" and that became the name of the cake. She was sooo excited to take her "Whatever your heart desires, New Year's cake" to share with everyone. When it was time for dessert she had everyone gather around the table and said "here is my speech about the cake". I was thinking Oh my, where is she going with this??? So she told all of us, that "you have to go around the room and everyone has to tell the cake what your heart desires!" I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. It is sometimes hard to believe she is only 4! She has such a sweet little heart and hope she always keeps it through life. Everyone actually had fun going around and telling what our heart desired at that moment. It was a great way to start the New Year off and I think it might be our new little tradition!

❤❤❤Hope you all have a Happy New Year, and do "whatever your heart desires" ❤❤❤





PS..I didn't get a picture of the cake but it was a pink heart shaped with tons of sprinkles!! While Allie and Geoff were baking Paige was bouncing with her "tail" on her pink Howdy Cow!!

1 comment:

  1. The story makes me smile:-) What a sweetheart! Love you Allison Grace! Happy New Year Jen!

    ReplyDelete