Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This and That

Just some random pics of what has been happening around the Hulbert House. Enjoy!! 

Paigee Girl sleeping with her baby Lucy...they were out! 


Aunt Jennifer got the girls this Yoga game with different poses for Christmas and the other night it was a family affair. Yoga is hard....there is a reason I do not do it publicly in a class!! It is fun to do together!



 The other day the girls were playing in the playroom and I heard Allie say "lets show mom", so I was not sure what I was going to get, but this is what strolled in the living room...oh these girls! 



Paige always needs to "get pretty" when I get ready for the day. I have a whole bin of old make-up that the girls use and Paige is always content and loves making herself "pretty". This day she decided to put lots of white eyeshadow on her nose and said "Dad can't recognize me". She is usually a good sport when I "help" her fix her make-up (take it all off). Fun times! 


 The long awaited arrival of Mr. Baby Luke is finally here. Last Friday, my friend (and neighbor) had her newest addition. Baby Luke is Rockin' Bones little brother, and I am sure Paige will come up with a good nickname for him too! Allison has been counting down the months, weeks and days, until Fiona had the baby and now he is here, and we get to walk 4 doors down to see him. Oh poor Baby Luke will have lots of little mamas to love on him! We loved watching him grow in "Fi's" belly and now he is here to love on,  and it will be fun to see him grow and change everyday. Bless this sweet, healthy baby boy!! We love you Luke Douglas!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment