Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

It is always fun to celebrate Mother's Day with the girls. They get so excited to celebrate, and I am blessed to be their mama. Didn't get to spend it with my mama, but had a great day. 
The girls wanted me to wait in bed so they could bring me breakfast in bed. Geoff was giving blood so they really did the whole thing all on their own. They were super excited and proud! 
Every year in April, on my Grandma Rosie's birthday we honor her by planting flowers. We visit her at the cemetery when we are in Oregon, but that is not often enough. So every year on her birthday, we plant beautiful flowers for her. She spent lots of spring days shopping for flowers, and many, many hours planting beautiful flowers. She loved every minute of it and was the queen of picking off the dead ones.  April slipped away from us, so Mother's Day was a great day to plant flowers for Gram. Still miss her every. single. day.

No comments:

Post a Comment