It is hard to believe that this little bundle of joy entered our lives 5 years ago. She was absolutely perfect when she completed our family on 5.14.2010 and still is perfect! We are blessed to have her in our lives.
Paige 5th Birthday (2015) 20 Birthday Questions
1. How old are you? 5
2. Who is your best friend? Koa
3. What are your favorite things to do? Go swimming with Dad
4. What is your favorite food? Chips
5. What is your favorite color? Pink
6. What do you like to do with your family? Go walking
7. What is your favorite toy? Froggie (stuffed animal)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up? Fairy
9. What makes you happy? When I cannon ball and splash in the pool
10. What makes you sad? When somebody isn’t nice to me
11. What is your favorite show to watch? Scooby Doo, Wild Krats
12. What is your favorite book? Peek-A-Boo Beach Bugs
13. What do you love to learn about? What day it is when I am weather friend
14. What was the best part of your birthday? When all my friends come to my party.
15. Where do you like to go? The sand park, Grandma’s House (both of them), and Disneyland.
16. What is your favorite treat? Tootsie Rolls…”I like them a lot”.
17. What do you think about before you fall asleep? Unicorns and rainbows
18. If you could meet someone famous who would it be? Taylor Swift
19. What was your favorite birthday present? All of them (big smile when answering)
20. Who are your teachers? Mrs. VanSant, Mrs. Beaty, Mrs. Maszk, Mrs. Sala and sometimes Mrs. Qualls
Paige started Reading Bobs Books "Hop" . We can't wait to see what the 5th year brings!
On your special day you always get a yummy breakfast on the "You Are Special" Red plate! We sang happy birthday with a fun "5" candle.