Monday, March 22, 2010

Big Girl Bed


We have been in the process of switching Allie from her nursery to her big girl room. The furniture has been in her new room and bedding in the closet for some time now, but Geoff moved the furniture around the room (a few times)...he is a good sport..and I finally made her big girl bed! We still have work to do, but Allie jumped in her big girl bed and loved it. She wanted to sleep in it the first night and I was surprised and not prepared...so she fell asleep in there and I transferred her to her crib. It is weird to see our baby girl in a big girl bed but we better get used to it 'cause a little sister is going to arrive in about 7 weeks!! I will post more pictures of both rooms once they are finished. It is fun to pull out the infant stuff...hard to believe Allie was that tiny!! We are getting excited. Allison will be a great big sister.



3 comments:

  1. What a cute new bed! Yay for big girl Allie! Time is flying, huh Jen?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faster than you know....keep snuggling with Addie...time goes too quickly...I can't believe she is going to be 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the new post's Jen! I especially love the Allie Daddy post...too freakin cute! She's even wearing a tie, how funny! I LOL'd at that one! Hope you're feeling good, your days are numbered now!

    ReplyDelete