Friday, October 15, 2010

Paigee Girl turns 5 Months



It is hard to believe that this time last year I was just pregnant with Paige. Of course we did not know if she was a girl or a boy and we were still not telling at this point because we wanted to wait for a while, but my belly was starting to pop out a little. I remember doing the rubber band trick on my jeans when we went to the pumpkin patch last year. Wow...what a difference a year makes. Now I am sporting a Ergo carrier at the patch with a 16 pound, 5 month old! Paige is still calm...most of the time. She has started to not like the car seat at times. If she is tired she does not want to be in the car seat and would rather be rocked instead...I can't say I blame her but it is a little hard on the ears sometimes. Thank goodness it is only once in a while! She is still "talking" up a storm and loves her big sis. If Allie is in the room Paige gets all excited and "talks" to her. She does pretty well sitting up but only unassisted for a few seconds. She will be sitting like a pro before we know it. She loves to smile and coo and read books. She always looks so serious in all of her pictures but she is a smiley girl off camera! She likes rolling over and is growing way too fast! She is still sleeping in the co-sleeper at night but we are thinking about transiting to the crib soon...it took us a year to transition Allie so lets hope we are better at it the second time around. She just seems so little to be in a room all by herself! I know we always say it, but we are truly blessed to have such a healthy, sweet baby girl.










2 comments:

  1. I think we get so busy when we are together, chasing Addie and Allie around, that I don't tell you enough how adorable sweet baby Paige is. You are blessed Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liss! She is a keeper. I am truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete