Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

When Geoff and I got married our plan for the holidays was to be in Oregon one year and Cali one year. Last year we did not go to Oregon because I was just pregnant with Paige and did not want to fly early in my pregnancy. So this year we planned on spending the week in Oregon. However, we did not make it to Oregon this year for Thanksgiving. The roads were too bad so we didn't want to risk it. We stayed home and had a nice day at Grandma and Paka's house. Allison, Ruby, Nora and Kainoa had fun playing together and it was nice to visit with the fam. Paige loved watching the kids...she wanted to get in the mix so bad but since she is not mobile, she just had to screech and kick her feet and wiggle! We had lots of yummy food and Allie said her school prayer for everyone before dinner. I wish I had more pics but when I finally got my camera out to take pictures the flash was not working!





No comments:

Post a Comment