Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weather Watcher


Today was a GREAT day for Allie at school. She has been waiting patiently since the first day of school to be the Weather Watcher! Everyday at circle time a students name is drawn out of a can and they get to give the weather report. It does not sound that exciting but it is a HUGE deal at pre-school! Allie met me after school with an ear to ear smile and said "I got to be the weather watcher". She said "I could hardly believe my eyes when they took out my name and it said A-L-L-I-S-O-N". I asked her what she said, and she explained "I was so excited I yelled hip-hip-hooray" oh how I wish I could have been there to see her in action! One of her teachers said she did awesome and had lots to report! Her weather report was "a little sunny, a little windy and you need a jacket". Today was truly a GREAT DAY at Great Day Preschool!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment