Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas in Oregon

Every year we get together with my mom's family to celebrate Christmas. It is a crazy, busy house with all of the little ones but it is always lots of fun. I have lots of cousins my age and now most of us have kids so it is nice for us to get together. We sure missed having Grandma Rosie there with us this year. Every year on the day after Christmas my Grandma shops for half-off Hallmark ornaments. She gives each of us a Hallmark ornament and she had all of them picked out with names on the boxes for this year, so my Grandpa wrapped them up and everyone was excited to see what ornament they got. Gramps has his boxing gloves and running shoes ready for the day after Christmas to carry on the tradition. He even has a list in hand so he knows exactly what he needs. It was nice to spend time with my family. We turn my parents house upside down while we are there but Grandma and Pa love to have us!! Our visits are never long enough but we had a great early Christmas in Oregon.





Allie & Morgan helped my mom set the table.....
The whole gang...love all the cousins!
Makena loved holding baby Paige
Opening presents....



No comments:

Post a Comment