Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heigh-Ho...Heigh-Ho...

...it's back to work I go....that is what I have been singing this week. On Monday, I officially started back to work. I am still working part-time at Visions and it is a great balance of working and being a mom. However, this week has been a bit crazy getting back into the swing of things after being on maternity leave since June. I am so lucky that I got to stay home with the girls and wish I could be on maternity leave forever but it will be good to be back in the field teaching students again. We are very fortunate that Geoff will be able to take his paternity leave as he needs it and will be able to come home to take care of the girls while I see students. My caseload is mostly in Woodland so I can run home an nurse between meetings if I need to. Our new neighbors Grandma and Paka will also help out. Since I have been up to my eyeballs in "work" stuff, I have not been snapping many pictures, but I am posting this to remind myself to get snapping! We look forward to all good things in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment