Friday, January 21, 2011

Pajama & Pancake Day

Today was Pajama Day at Allie’s school. She was so excited to wear her PJ’s to school…she thought it was pretty special. I got to work in the classroom so I thought that was pretty cool too. They had their very own restaurant at school and the kids could eat pancakes all day (really for about an hour). I got to be the pancake chef so it was fun to see all of the little ones eating and interacting. Allie must have had 10 pancakes…thank goodness they were little ones! She likes to eat pancakes at home, but today it was extra special to eat them at school, in her PJ’s that made them so yummy. Allie has a great group of kids in her class and wonderful teachers. They were all in their PJ’s too and the kids loved it. This was my first time working in the class and it was fun to be a fly on the wall during all of the activities that we hear so much about at home. I can’t wait until the next time I get to work in there. We had a fun day! Paige missed a fun day in the classroom but had a great time hanging out with Grandma Ganne!










No comments:

Post a Comment