Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pre School Party

This morning Allie woke up at 7:00 ready for her party at school! She has been excited all week waiting for her Valentine's Day party. Since she is in the Tu/Th class they got to celebrate a little early! I got to work in the class for the party and it was a lot of fun. All of the kids were so excited to deliver their valentines to their friends. I love just being there and observing and listening to all of the sweet little voices. You never know what they are going to do or say! Every day at morning circle they start their day with a cute little prayer that goes like this: Dear God, be with me today, in all I do and think and say...Amen. When we were finished with the prayer Allie turned to me and said "Good job Mom, you did it!" I guess she was worried I might make a mistake ;o) The energy was high in the classroom and they did lots of fun crafts and got to decorate (and eat) special heart shaped cookies. They also got to decorate the play yard with hearts so the M/W/F class can have a festive party! I am so thankful that Allie has great teachers and loves going to school.
















No comments:

Post a Comment