Sunday, September 18, 2011

Catching up...

Since I have started back to work, I have not been snapping as many pictures. It doesn't mean things are not going on in the Hulbert fam....it just means I have not been blogging about it! We have been getting back in the swing of school for Allie and work. We are busy but life is good. Last week my Great Aunt Janet (Grandma Rosie's sister) and her some Jimmy stopped by for a visit. That was a nice little treat. They were on their way back to Oregon from Concord. We had a nice visit.


Paige has been keeping busy shopping with her purse, making messes and taking her baby for drives. Right now as I am typing she is saying "dypoo, wipe" and changing her babies diaper. She is talking more and more and says "Grandma" like a champ. It is so fun to hear her vocabulary explode. The best was today when I wanted her to come over to me so I could change her diaper and she looked at me and said "Why?" Geoff stopped and said did she just ask why? and I said yep! Oh we might be in trouble!





Allie is keeping busy writing stories, building things, using her imagination in all kinds of ways and loves going to school. She had a cold last week and I said do you want to stay home?..and it was like the world was ending. "Miss school? No way, I can never miss school" she said quickly....so off she went and she had a great day. Allie was the "Grand Marshall" on our walk the other day! Why not make everyday a parade? The other morning she was a magician...I tell ya, never a dull moment around this place!!


No comments:

Post a Comment