Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of 4 Year Old Preschool




Today was an awesome day for Allie. She has been excited to go to school since she got out in June! This morning she woke up and said "It is my lucky day mom" I knew what she meant but had to say "why?" and she screeched "because I get to go to school". She hurried downstairs and I had the table ready for her so this is what she saw.


She was soo excited and sang Geoff the "Great Day" song with fist pumps and all! She chose pancakes with sprinkles to eat on the special red plate and off we went. Well before that, she had to do a little "tap dance" because that is what you do when you are happy!!





She was super excited to show Geoff the new class hamster. His name is Little Guy and she has been talking about him non stop since she saw him last week. Last year they had toads (which are still there) but Little Guy is new this year! I am sure we will hear lots about him.



She hugged her "old" friend Josephine and was happy to see her and was happy to see lots of friends from last year. We had a playdate at the park the other day with some school friends and they were all happy to be together again. Josie and Allie are good buddies!


She settled in to working on an art project with Mrs. Beaty and we were off. Geoff said, "I don't think she is going to miss us one bit". She did tell Paige she would miss us before we left home! She did awesome and had another great first day! I am sure glad she does not take after me in the going back to school department I cried every year until high school I think!


No comments:

Post a Comment