Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Big 3-3



So I am not a big one to post about my own birthday, especially turning 33 but I have to because Allie was sooo excited for my birthday. She has been planning my "party" with Grandma Ganne for sometime now. She made the cake with Grandma and decorated it all by herself. She wanted it to be chocolate, with pink icing and purple sprinkles, and that it was! She also added all kinds of decorations and it was really cool to see how proud she was. She talked about my birthday "party" all week. Grandma got balloons for all of the kids to take home and we even had a few games (pin the tale on the donkey and of course pin the tiara on the princess board)! She also made a special bouquet that she hand selected from Grandma and Paka's yard. Paige loved licking the frosting off of the candles (there were a lot to lick) so that was fun. I forget how important birthday parties are through the eyes of little ones! I am very blessed to have such a great family and look forward to many more birthday parties!!











Geoff was at the party too...he was just the photographer this time :o)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 33rd Jen! What a great celebration! Good job party planners!

    ReplyDelete