Friday, October 28, 2011

Library Halloween Party


The other night when I was meeting a student at the library in town, I wandered back to the children's section and saw a flyer for a Halloween party the next day. I didn't mention it to Allie because I was not sure if we could swing it, but she has been super excited to wear her Wonder Woman costume and save the world! Paige got to dress up for Kindermusik the other day so she has worn her costume, but Allie hasn't. I thought it would be fun for the girls and Geoff was able to meet us a the library and celebrate. It was kinda low key and a bit of a random crowd but we stayed for a bit and the girls enjoyed being in their costumes!






I took a ton of pics because I always want to get the "perfect" on on Halloween and it NEVER EVER happens. So here is a preview of our sweet girlies in their Halloween costumes.












No comments:

Post a Comment