Saturday, May 7, 2011

Little Water Dogs


Allie and Geoff have been braving the freezing cold water at Grandma and Paka's for the last month. Allie loves to swim and gets a little braver each day. She is getting a little too brave for our comfort zone.


Now that the weather is nicer the solar is on, so we decided to see what Paige thought of the water....she loved it! Yesterday was her first time in the pool and she would get in and out, in and out. When she was out for a bit and warmed up enough, she would sign more (that is the only baby sign we do) and say "poo". Last night at bath time she was doing the same thing. I think we have two little water dogs!








Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Timi, and Cousin Kainoa came over for a dip in the pool today too. Uncle Timi is a fair weather fan like me and we watched from the side..I did have my suit on, so I guess I am a little braver than him ;o) Grandma and Paka are still on their trip but will be home soon..we are all anxious to see them.


No comments:

Post a Comment