Friday, June 10, 2011

❤ ❤ Love These Girls ❤ ❤


I don't know what we did before we had kids. I guess we did get to watch TV stations other than Nick Jr. and Sprout, but life must have been so boring. Allison and Paige keep us on our toes and make life fun and exciting. Allie notices all kinds of things that I never saw before or did not take time to notice. There are not many dull moments at our house with the little ones. Right now it looks like a disheveled mess but some day we will have an organized house again.....who knows when, but there will be a time. I remember when our friends the Golds came to visit (before we had kids) and laughed when they walked into our living room. He pointed to our candlesticks that were on our fireplace arranged just so, pointed to the coffee table that was free of fingerprints and said "oh all this will go when you have kids". We thought yeah right...we will just be careful. Well I must say, Mr. Gold was right and our candlesticks were replaced with toy bins and who knows what, at any given time....babies, Little People, books, you name it. My kidless brother has our coffee table that has been replaced by a wee table and chairs! I will take the toy buckets and little kid table and chairs any day but it is just funny to think how much your life changes and what things used to matter and be a big deal. The girls bring life to us and we love them with all of our ❤ (can you tell I had a little ❤ tutorial :o) Here are a few recent pics of the random Hulbert girls.


Paige is a mover and a shaker and loves to climb the stairs, slide down them and then claps for a job well done!


When I came home from work I was greeted by Zombie Allie. I don't know how in the world she thinks of these things! She thought she was so funny and awesome!


Paige loves to stroll her babies. She does not care that the stroller is too big. She can fit a baby or two inside and it rolls so she is good to go. Today she was strolling Brobee


Allie with her "royal" hat. Who knew you could make a tule bow become a "royal" hat?


A little art session....Paige loves to color and eat the crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment