Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beach Bums

We had a great time at the beaches in Maui. We mostly stayed close to our condo because we had great beaches right by us. The girls loved the sand and didn't mind getting dirty at all. I started the week with "beach" bathing suits and "pool" bathing suits..but by the end of the week if we were at the beach the suit was going to get dirty! We now just have a little added Maui sand to all bathing suits! Allie was not a big fan of the ocean the first day, but after a little coaxing she loved it. Paige like to go in the ocean too. She just thought it was one big pool! Something about the ocean and beaches makes everything so calm. Except for the day that I got all ready and everything down to the beach and Geoff asked me where the condo key was. Ummmm....in the LOCKED condo! Ooops...thank goodness he is calm and got it figured out. I might have lost my head if it was not screwed on in Maui. Lost my phone, condo key and Paige's pooka shell necklace (thank goodness for the ABC store....always more pooka shells to buy :o) We loved spending our mornings at the beach!














No comments:

Post a Comment