Wednesday, July 20, 2011

First Day in Maui

We had an absolutely awesome vacation in Maui. We were not sure how the girls would do on the 5 hour flight over and back but they did awesome. We took lots of stuff to keep them occupied. My cousin got married on Friday, July 15th so our whole family was there to help celebrate. I don't think there will ever be that many of us there at one time again, so it was a very special trip. Geoff and I decided not to take our computers so I am blogging a bit late and will try to break it up by day or every few days. ***WARNING***There will be lots of pictures and posts!!!

When we arrived in Maui, my uncle Dave, cousin Christopher and cousin Cole were waiting at the curb for the rest of the gang to arrive. Allison was so excited to see Uncle Dave and the "big boys" so she showed them all of her "necessities" that she packed her very own self in her carry on.





We stayed at a condo in Wailea, at Wailea Ekahi Village and this was the view from our Lanai.





My parents stayed next door so it was a lot of fun for the girls to have Grandma, Pa and Jo-Jo right next door for a whole week! Jos and Rach also stayed at Ekahi and they were a short walk away from us. Hope we can go back again soon....Allie says she wants to celebrate her 5th birthday there....ummmm maybe more like her 10th :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jen,

    I've been looking for blog posts about Maui to feature on our site. If you're interested, you can drop me a line at Kate (at) Dwellable (.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete