Monday, August 25, 2014

Chores!

The girls have been bugging to start doing chores and get a chore chart. I found these cute little chore charts on Pinterest and the girls were super excited to talk about chores and fill out the boxes. Allison chose all of her chores and wanted to make sure all of the boxes were filled in. I told her that meant more chores and she was totally ok with it! After we made the charts the girls were super excited to get busy! It is amazing how things are much more fun when it is their "own idea". 

Paigee girl is quite the great little duster....
I wish I skipped and smiled like this little sister while dusting...I don't think I have ever been that excited to dust! 
 
Allie has been waiting for the day the one of her "real chores" is to feed Jack. She does a great job..
 Picking up the toys is always more fun when it is listed on a cute little chore chart....who knew?!?
I hope the girls always stay this excited about chores! I might have to pull up this post down the road and show them that it was all their idea :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment